If you’re a Sonic Drive-In franchisee and are not a member of the Sonic Franchisee Association, now is your opportunity to join. If you are a member but know of someone who isn’t, please tell them about this website and how important it is for them to join.
Some of the membership benefits include:
- Eligibility to enroll in our members-only group health insurance and dental insurance program. Click here for 2010 health plan information.
- Security in knowing the association is watching out for your investment in Sonic
- Organization and unity among fellow franchisees to advocate for your interests to SI
- Protection for your future
- A vote in Sonic Franchisee Association elections
- News about franchising and food service that will help you run your business
- Meetings to discuss issues affecting your business and your future
- A website that is a resource for you to learn information about your association, the corporation and franchising news.
Who can be a member?
- All Sonic Drive-Ins that are not owned by the corporation are eligible for general membership.
- Vendors doing business with Sonic Drive-Ins and friends may apply for associate membership.
- Owners of Drive-Ins may join as a personal member, providing a voice in the association, but no vote.
Thank you for printing out your application, submitting appropriate dues and mailing it to:
Sonic Franchisee Association
6412 N. Santa Fe, Suite C
Oklahoma City, OK