One of the advantages of your membership in the National Association of Sonic Drive-In Franchisees is access to the association’s general counsel and legal advisor, Donald B. Nevard. Mr. Nevard has served as general counsel to NASDIF for more than 20 years. He is a graduate of The Ohio State University School of Law and was an assistant attorney general in the office in the office of Oklahoma Attorney General Larry Derryberry. Nevard’s practice is located in Oklahoma City, and he specializes in real estate and corporate law as well as franchise law. Nevard is available to answer general questions from any association member. You may also retain him or members of his firm, Derryberry and Naifeh, for litigation matters or if you need more in-depth legal advice. He can be reached at 405/708-6784 or 866/661-0893 or email@example.com .
The Sonic Association Benefit Plans bring value to
the membership through competitive pricing and expanded benefit
Some of the features of the benefit program.
- Variety of medical plan options with a national network of providers.
- The choice of $500 and/or $1,000 deductible plans, as
well as other deductible options, depending on the state. Pharmacy
benefits are included in all plan options.
- Optional benefits are also available and include: dental, vision,
life/AD&D, short-term disability and long-term disability
(disability available for groups with 10+ eligible employees). Services
such as Will Planning Services and Emergency Travel Assistance are also
- Wellness programs are included in all plans and are available to
help members take charge of their health and well-being. Online Health
Assessments are available to pinpoint health status and recommended
areas of improvement. Members can select programs for weight loss,
better nutrition, smoking cessation and improved fitness. Based on
clinical lifestyle modification research, the wellness programs help
members understand and educate themselves, then support and reward
- A Personal Health Record available online helps members organize
their medical history, health conditions and medications. Members can
also research health information, check claims status, find network
physicians and more.
- The Association has a dedicated toll-free Benefit Plan service
phone line. These representatives are able to answer questions, view
billing records, assist with claims issues and be the customer advocate
for Franchise members.
Services and resources we provide to the franchisees include:
- Dedicated benefits line and staff to assist each employee with any questions
- Advocate for billing, claim and administrative issues, including
adding and terminating employees and/or dependents, establishing and
training each group representative regarding on-line capabilities and
dealing directly with employees on claims or other issues.
- Ongoing communication to the franchisees to keep you informed
about changes in the industry, the regulations and carrier/coverage
- Consulting on healthcare reform and its impact to each franchise group, including webinars on the latest regulations.
Please call the Sonic Health Team, toll-free,
at 866-456-1421 to inquire about enrollment and access resources
regarding your state and plans.
Sonic Franchise Association Health Plan
4801 Main Street, Suite 350
Kansas City, MO 64112
866.456.1421 toll-free · 816.698.4629 fax
Click here for more insurance information.